The advantages of funeral planning make sense. Many individuals and families each week make this decision to prearrange their funerals at W. J. Dooley Funeral Home.
One simple phone call will remove much heartache and hardship for those you Love... Call us today!
What Is Pre-Arrangement?
Prearrangement is the planning of funeral services before the need arises, often years before the death occurs. A funeral director records your preferences for the type of Funeral Service desired, the type of Casket desired. Information about family history & surviving relatives.
Every detail about the Funeral Service is covered.. You and your family receive a copy of the preferences, and the funeral home keeps a copy as well.
People prearrange funerals for many reasons.
- Some have definite preferences concerning the funeral service or merchandise and what their families to be informed and involved in the decisions.
- Others want to save their survivors from having to make the decisions at a difficult and confusing time.
- Some individuals who have been faced with making selections for loved ones may wish to spare others from the indecision, guessing, emotion, or anxiety they experienced.
- Still others may prearrange because no one else is capable of making responsible decisions.
- Many like the benefit of financial savings that come from prepaying expenses. In any case, funeral prearrangement can alleviate many concerns and is often viewed as an element of estate planning.
Do You Have To Pay For Anything?
No, this is your option!
- to not pay; or to prepay; or to select a prepayment plan, it is your decision.
Although families choose to for many reasons. Prepayment alleviates financial concerns, preventing an unnecessary burden at a time of loss because it ensures funds are available when needed.
Prepayment can help overcome. Inflation and government taxes
What Are Prepayment Options?
- Full payment..... by paying fully for the services you desire, your family will never have to pay for any expenses.
- Partial Payments.... by paying a any amount you decide for the Services you desire, government taxes are locked in at today’ rate. This method allows you to budget and pay more towards your funeral plan at any time you wish.
- Funeral Insurance Funding... After deciding what you want for Services and how much it will cost you. You can then apply for Funeral Insurance Funding thru an approved Insurance agency. No medical required, and the rates you pay vary according to your age and the amount of money you require.
Pre-Paid Funds Are Protected
All Pre Arranged/Pre Paid funds are placed in trust and the province of New Brunswick over sees these funds.
What If Plans Change?
If your personal wishes change, then we are only a phone call away, we will make any changes to your service that you require.
Where Do I Begin?
By making one phone call to us, we will set a time for you and/or your family to meet with us . Either at the funeral home or in the comfort of your own home. This simple gesture of consideration can help your family. Funeral arranging before the need arises is thoughtful and easy to do.
Arrangements can also be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we'd be pleased to meet with you to discuss further. See the form below for details.